.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Miracles of Life Reaction Paper

Remarkably elegant, the Miracles of Life records human conception and practically more. funding and functioning reproductive systems are shown in the video, and there is so much to explore and absorb. I followed the short journey of millions of sperm cell as they germinate and strive mightily to reach the egg. And I noticed that there isnt a guy in the room who can watch footage without squirmingLikewise, magnification of up to half a million times the actual size allowed me to fit the egg from its development in an ovary, through the delicate fallopian tube for fertilization, and on to the uterus for growth and eventual birth. I have never fantasy about what an absolute miracle my life is. I cant cipher how I came to be. Out of thousands of eggs and millions of sperm, one egg and one sperm united to produce me. Had the union of sperm and egg come a day or even a month earlier or later, I might have been very different, maybe the opposite conjure or with blonde hair or longe r legs.The exact mortal that I am, born to my parents, on the date and time I was born, with the desoxyribonucleic acid structure I have has about a 1400,000,000,000 (one in 400 billion) chance of existing. If I dont call that miraculous, because I dont know what that is The film has shown me something profoundly beautiful and yet has left its fundamental mystery intact. The Miracles of Life is exceptional and it is a documentary that can also be considered as art.

No comments:

Post a Comment